Summer is finally here! We are doing are best to explore, run barefoot and eat as many popsicles as we can. Determined to achieve all of our summer goals, similar to last years.
- Make pink popcorn
- Chicago Trip (aka see Sue at the Field Museum)
- Greenfield Village Weekly (mainly for the custard and carousel)
- Movie outside
- Camp at the Lake House
- Zoo to see the penguins
- Read our 100 books before Kindergarten
- Listen to more books in the car
- Finish our playhouse birthday present.
- Boat ride at the Lake House
- Water Balloon Relay Race
- Throw the Pop Fireworks
- Take a Farm Animal home (Farm Camp)
- Tigers Game
- Ice Cream at Yummy’s in Harbor Springs
- Family Golf Scramble
These towels were a gift from their Nana. They think they are blankets. 20% off right now with code FRIENDS.