Today, Aaron has gone back to work after the last two and a half weeks paternity leave. I love that the army has that policy. With him home, I actually got to bathe! But, my first day with the little man alone was a challenge to balance baby crying, eating, sleeping without him. I managed to make dinner wash and fold clothes and have a decent breakfast… within an 8 hour time period of course. I guess it will just take some time to get used to not being as productive as I normally am… or maybe I’ll get the hang of this. I can’t believe I had time to blog!
I’d like to take this opportunity to publicly thank my hubby.
– thank you for sacrificing your sleep to let me sleep, eat, shower, go for a walk.
– thank you for making dinner so many times.
– thank you for telling me to take some time for myself.
– thank you for reminding me I am doing a good job as a new mom.
– thank you for those hugs that you don’t pull away first.
you make things less complicated and I love you.